Moriah Mills Set to Expose Alleged Zion Williamson Sex Tape and Intimidation Tactics


Embarking on a tweeting frenzy that has lasted for weeks, adult film star Moriah Mills has been venting her frustration towards New Orleans Pelicans forward Zion Williamson, culminating on Monday with a bombshell claim that she possesses a sex tape featuring herself and the NBA player.


At the age of 31, Mills initially exposed Williamson for neglecting to transfer funds into her account, and then proceeded to announce her intentions of unveiling the aforementioned intimate footage "soon."


With a fervent declaration on Twitter, Mills exclaimed, "Dear NBA, I have in my possession explicit sex tapes featuring yours truly engaging in lascivious acts with none other than Zion Williamson himself. Moreover, it has come to my attention that he, too, possesses these incriminating videos on his clandestine trap phone. Therefore, I implore the Pelicans to promptly trade him away, for it is my firm belief that he is undeserving of remaining in the captivating city of New Orleans! Be prepared, for the release of these scandalous tapes is imminent."


Undeterred, Mills further asserted that Williamson's chances of prevailing in a court of law would be slim, for she possesses concrete evidence to substantiate her claims that he had dispatched individuals to intimidate and threaten her. Notably, she made sure to tag the official Twitter accounts of the NBA and the Pelicans, ensuring maximum visibility for her accusations.


In an unyielding conclusion to her tirade, Mills confidently proclaimed, "Make no mistake, Zion shall not emerge triumphant should he choose to take legal action against me. I possess tangible, irrefutable proof that he had conspired to subject me to intimidation by deploying his minions. Rest assured, Zion Williamson, I shall not be dissuaded, as I shall take you to court, seeking restitution for the immense damages you have recklessly wrought upon my life."


She got Zion by the balls. No pun intended.

Previous Post Next Post